Friday, February 19, 2010

Just Few a Comments from our Clients...

You and all of the associates at Trucker Distribution have been a pleasure to work with... thank you for your continued support and excellent customer service. We have been made to feel as if we are your only customer and top priority. Keep up the great work and keep the applications coming!

Julie Mannon, Marketing & Advertising JB Hunt

We have been very pleased with the results we have achieved from doing business with you. We use both the brochure distribution and the web site link and have had great response. We look forward to continued success! The fact that you offer both services is an added bonus! Thank you for coming along at a time when we needed something new.

Sue C. AFS

I have been using Trucker Distribution for over a year now and I have been very well pleased with the results that I am getting. Your staff has been excellent about taking care of everything for me. The web site is awesome. I receive 60-80 driver applications daily. Most of the time, I can't keep up with the application's! I have used other web sites and I am more pleased with yours; In fact, I am getting rid of a web site that I use for Owner Operators because it's not producing like yours!

THE DRIVER JOBS Matthew C.

There is really too much to mention about our services and how much time and money we can save your company. When it comes to truck driver recruiting; we simply have it all! Become a member today and find out how good we are. You can now receive Hundreds and Hundreds of Qualified Truck Driver Applications every month and be able to search our Database of thousands of completed truck driver applications for Large or Area Specific Hires for Less. We are so confident in our service, that we are want to offer your company a FREE 24 Hour Trial via our E-MAIL system. (Applications over the web)



1-888-675-5551

1 comment: